The neuroscience of New Year’s resolutions
Well folks, we’re officially one week into the new year. By now your calves are burning, your sugar cravings are spiking, and you’re starting to seriously rethink this “New Year, new me” business.
But according to Luke Gangi-Wellman of The Leonardo, all is not lost! On Monday’s episode of The JayMac News Show, Luke joined me to talk about neuroscience, habit formation and how to “hack” your brain into cooperating with you. Take heart, JayMac fans! Today’s episode brings hope and how-to’s.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Opinion: Is it time to retire the $100 bill and move to cashless society?
- Fourth of July weekend weather conditions ripe for fires
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Iron County Care and Share
- State fire marshal talks about Lake Mountain Middle School delays
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City