Well folks, we’re officially one week into the new year. By now your calves are burning, your sugar cravings are spiking, and you’re starting to seriously rethink this “New Year, new me” business.
But according to Luke Gangi-Wellman of The Leonardo, all is not lost! On Monday’s episode of The JayMac News Show, Luke joined me to talk about neuroscience, habit formation and how to “hack” your brain into cooperating with you. Take heart, JayMac fans! Today’s episode brings hope and how-to’s.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings