The neuroscience of New Year’s resolutions
Well folks, we’re officially one week into the new year. By now your calves are burning, your sugar cravings are spiking, and you’re starting to seriously rethink this “New Year, new me” business.
But according to Luke Gangi-Wellman of The Leonardo, all is not lost! On Monday’s episode of The JayMac News Show, Luke joined me to talk about neuroscience, habit formation and how to “hack” your brain into cooperating with you. Take heart, JayMac fans! Today’s episode brings hope and how-to’s.
Today’s Top Stories
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Former Utah Sen. Jake Garn to be honored with art tribute on Saturday