Utah, BYU extend home-and-home football series through 2024
Jan 14, 2019, 12:54 PM | Updated: 5:34 pm
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah and BYU announced Monday that they are extending their home-and-home football series another two years through 2024.
The new agreement adds a game in Provo on Sept. 16, 2023, and a game in Salt Lake City on Sept. 7, 2024.
The two teams were already contracted to play through Sept. 3, 2022.
The in-state rivals open the 2019 season facing one another in Provo.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP_Top25
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- BYU announces new president
- 6-year-old dies after crash in Emery
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- UHP: Three people dead in two-vehicle crash in Kane County
- Bicyclist hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Salt Lake City
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- Cox signs bill requiring lethality assessments in Utah domestic violence cases