Utah, BYU extend home-and-home football series through 2024
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Utah and BYU announced Monday that they are extending their home-and-home football series another two years through 2024.
The new agreement adds a game in Provo on Sept. 16, 2023, and a game in Salt Lake City on Sept. 7, 2024.
The two teams were already contracted to play through Sept. 3, 2022.
The in-state rivals open the 2019 season facing one another in Provo.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?
- Lawyer releases pages from Brian Laundrie’s notebook in which he admits to killing…
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Hill Air Force Base’s Air and Space show bringing STEM to kids
- Congress sends landmark gun violence compromise to Biden