OPINON: Trump to Pelosi: Game on.
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi in a letter to President Donald Trump said that she wasn’t going to schedule his State of the Union address that was set to take place at the end of January.
Today, Trump lashed back at Nancy Pelosi in a creative and snide way: He denied her access to a military aircraft for a war zone trip.
I personally think this letter exchange is proof of why we have a shutdown government. Both sides are playing dirty.
Are we really any closer to finding a compromise?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Interactive map shows where fireworks are off-limits in Utah
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse