OPINON: Trump to Pelosi: Game on.
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi in a letter to President Donald Trump said that she wasn’t going to schedule his State of the Union address that was set to take place at the end of January.
Today, Trump lashed back at Nancy Pelosi in a creative and snide way: He denied her access to a military aircraft for a war zone trip.
I personally think this letter exchange is proof of why we have a shutdown government. Both sides are playing dirty.
Are we really any closer to finding a compromise?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Valley house fire leaves 80-year-old dead
- UPDATE: Police say no bomb found after threat and evacuation at East High School
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- Men without college degrees leaving the workforce, according to new study
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- DWR and UDOT introducing new app Utah Roadkill Reporter
- Mostly mountain snow expected this weekend through next week
- Sinema leaving the Democratic Party and registering as an independent