Joyriding juveniles crash into Millcreek police station
Jan 21, 2019, 8:54 AM | Updated: 9:22 am
SALT LAKE CITY — A car crashed into the Millcreek Unified Police precinct in the snowy weather early Monday morning.
KSL Newsradio’s Dan Bammes reports the driver and two others in the car weren’t old enough to get behind the wheel.
Today’s Top Stories
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Moscow police say 6th person on lease isn’t involved in Idaho homicides
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Back-to-back winter storms bring heavy snow, critical fire conditions to the West
- SuperAgers — who are they, are you one, and can you become one?
- Fiercely self-sufficient Hell’s Backbone cafe owners turn to public for help