Mrs. Susan Indo – Cherry Hills Elementary
Dear KSL and Zions Bank,
I am writing to you to nominate Mrs. Susan Indo. She is currently the principal at Cherry Hills. She has been an educator in the state of Utah for over 20 years. She has done it all from teaching to administration.
She loves children so much and always goes the extra mile, no matter what the cost. About 3 years ago she suffered a pretty bad stroke but has fought back hard and has over come many obsticles. She has had to go through physical and speech therapy, and relearn some of the things we take for granted every day.
Along with this she also holds down her household. Her husband suffers from Parkinsons Disease. It isn’t easy by any means, but she gets through it. As the principal of the school you can imagine the stress and demands put on you every day. She also, every year without fail, gets a list of children that don’t have enough money for Christmas, and makes sure that “Santa Claus” makes a special visit to their house before Christmas break. She believes that no one should go without. Even when she was in the hospital with her stroke, right before Christmas, she made sure that this still happened for those children.
She is a wonderfull lady who deserves a little something back for once in her life. Thanks for your time and consideration!
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Roe V. Wade overturned by Supreme Court
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Victim in Box Elder County worksite accident is identified
- Biden calls abortion ruling ‘a sad day’ for country
- Provo Police Department asking for help solving a 2020 cold case
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Congress sends landmark gun violence compromise to Biden
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake