Mrs. Breckon Heywood – Viewmont High School
Mrs. Heywood has been the most excellent mentor to my daughter, she has taken an interest in her that has helped her from being on the verge of dropping out of high school to now being involved in DECA, and winning second place in a local competition and going to the state competition next week. My daughter has been inspired and involved in the school in a way that has not happened in all her years of schooling.
Mrs. Heywood has gone above and beyond to support and assist my daughter. Mrs. Heywood has allowed her to assume a leadership role in the school store and has encouraged her to fulfill her potential. Under the direction of Mrs. Heywood, my daughter was able to organize and put together a community charity concert for a school fund raiser. It was a wonderful success and such a boost for my daughter.
Mrs. Heywood has worked with the school administrators and other teachers to get my daughter on track for graduation. Helping her to do make-up work to recover her missed credits.
Mrs. Heywood is my hero, she inspires and cares about my daughter in a way that every parent hopes for in a teacher. I know for a fact that my daughter would have dropped out of school by now if it was not for the efforts of Mrs. Heywood.
Thanks to Mrs. Heywood, my daughter now has a plan for graduation and beyond, something I never thought would be possible. She has forever changed the life and prospects of our family.
Thank you Mrs. Heywood
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Utah’s Coordinated Action Plan for Water released this week
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints