Linda Glazier – Kearns High School
At first I couldn’t believe that my daughter’s math teacher, Linda Glazier, would stay after school for three hours helping my daughter to understand Algebra. After the third day, I thought to myself, “I have to go meet this person.” Not only did she say, “This is my job,” but she also said, “We will continue to do this, even throughout the entire school year if needed.” What else is there to say? So many of us struggle with math, and I know that in my case, if I would have had a “Mrs. Glazier” during my high school years, I would have learned to love math.
I know Mrs. Glazier would probably be a little embarrassed if she knew I was nominating her for this wonderful award. However, she deserves this. Although there are many great teachers in our state, Mrs. Glazier has to take the cake!!! Thank you, Mrs. Glazier, for caring so much for our children’s educational experience.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- One person dead following a stabbing in Salt Lake City suspect still at large
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Eyeing retirement: How much money is enough after you leave a job?
- Suspect arrested and named, victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital