Alisa Morgan – Art City School Springville
Mrs. Morgan is the most fabulous kindergarten teacher! She has 47 students in her care everyday and she’s just like a mother in her knowledge and treatment of each one. She is creative and masterful in her action/reaction to each of them when a problem arises and is organized so it looks effortless.
She has a fabulously appointed classroom and fun ideas for teaching reading and math to these budding students. She is practical and fun, not mushy and frufru like some kindergarten teachers. She’s no nonsense in her management and execution of lessons which earns her the respect of a tough crowd.
I’ve got a pretty crazy kindergartener and on top of that had a baby in the hospital for 2 months. She is fabulous with my little girl and we never missed a beat throughout our infant’s hospital stay because she stayed aware of what was happening and reassured me that the most important issue was the one I was handling, she would take care of the school stuff. I love Mrs. Morgan and will do everything in my power to insure that my last two children have her as their teacher!
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dead at 79
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident