Amber Ard – Eagle Gate College
Miss Amber Ard is a Librarian at Eagle Gate College; who also volunteers her time and knowledge to help Adult students with tutoring of General Ed classes.
As part of my general education requirements in my program, in the summer of 2010, I was enrolled in an Algebra I class online, and I put in over 6 Hours daily trying to make it through and still failed.
After expressing my anger and frustration over the online material and support that was provided for the class, to make it worse, I was re-enrolled in the winter term of 2010 to re take the class online again.
Thanks to Miss Amber this time, with her help in tutoring me twice a week for only an hour each session, I was able to complete all my assignments on time, pass all my quizzes, and post the discussion board and still have time to spend time with my family and have a normal life.
I am so grateful for Miss Amber in all the time and effort she put in to help me with this tough subject. I nominate Miss Amber for KSL teacher feature of the week.
Thank you KSL and Zion’s bank for sponsoring this program, and I ask for your support in showing my appreciation to Miss Amber for the work she has done for me to make it possible, I can’t think of any better way to show my appreciation and then to let the world know what a great teacher and asset Miss Amber is to the world.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song