Teanna Anderson – High Mark Charter School
Ms Anderson has been a Savior for our son. He has been bullied for 2 years in his previous school. As a result we moved him to High Mark Charter School. His 6th grade teacher, Ms. Anderson has taken the time to get to know our son and to help his get his self worth and confidence back. She is a teacher that wants to see each student not only succed, but also achieve. Ms. Anderson doesn’t have children of her own yet, but she takes the time to go to school sports events that her students are playing in. When a issue comes up within her classroom, she pulls the students aside and listens to each students concerns, then addresses the issue in a manner that teaches, not degrades. She will email me to make sure my son is doing alright when he has been bullied. My son has gone from getting Ds and Cs to getting As and Bs. My son, in the past, did not want to go to school knowing the administration wouldn’t help with the bullying, to him enjoying going to school. Ms. Anderson has been the reason for this change in attitude. I wish she could teach my son every year for the remainder of his Jr high experience. Whoever gets Ms Anderson will very priviledged indeed!
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…
- Supreme Court widens state power over tribes. What does it mean for Utah?