MICHELLE BILLS – BLUFF RIDGE ELEMENTARY
We first met Mrs. Bills last year when she became our Son’s second grade teacher. From the first day we were impressed by her organization and thoroughness!
Throughout the year, our Son did certain things, as kids will do, that required us to discuss they behavior. Mrs. Bills was always cheerful, caring, and wonderful about all things good and a couple of times not so good. She took extra time to discuss how talking in class and certain behaviors are normal at this stage of development and that she gave us suggestions on how we might help address things ranging from talking in class to helping with homework.
She takes a personal interest in all her students at all times. She is very tuned in to how each child is feeling and doing. She is patient and kind enough to allow a certain measure of kids being kids while still being professional enough to get a classroom back inline when needed without becoming frustrated. It is truly a pleasure to watch how competent she is! The District is losing a valuable asset in Mrs. Bills!
She invests time and resources well beyond anything that could be expected. She is always available for parents and called us back on any issue right away. Even now after our Son has moved on we still keep in contact with her and she has offered us advice on many items just out of the goodness of her heart.
She is always helpful, cares about her kids, and as my Son says she tries to be funny, but not really. I my Wife and I however thought she was pretty funny…second grade seems to be a tough audience. She was even able to help me feel comfortable when I did my Watch Dogs Fridays at school.
She honestly deserves to be recognized for all her efforts!
– Curt & Chrissy McCuistion
Today’s Top Stories
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study