MICHELLE BILLS – BLUFF RIDGE ELEMENTARY
We first met Mrs. Bills last year when she became our Son’s second grade teacher. From the first day we were impressed by her organization and thoroughness!
Throughout the year, our Son did certain things, as kids will do, that required us to discuss they behavior. Mrs. Bills was always cheerful, caring, and wonderful about all things good and a couple of times not so good. She took extra time to discuss how talking in class and certain behaviors are normal at this stage of development and that she gave us suggestions on how we might help address things ranging from talking in class to helping with homework.
She takes a personal interest in all her students at all times. She is very tuned in to how each child is feeling and doing. She is patient and kind enough to allow a certain measure of kids being kids while still being professional enough to get a classroom back inline when needed without becoming frustrated. It is truly a pleasure to watch how competent she is! The District is losing a valuable asset in Mrs. Bills!
She invests time and resources well beyond anything that could be expected. She is always available for parents and called us back on any issue right away. Even now after our Son has moved on we still keep in contact with her and she has offered us advice on many items just out of the goodness of her heart.
She is always helpful, cares about her kids, and as my Son says she tries to be funny, but not really. I my Wife and I however thought she was pretty funny…second grade seems to be a tough audience. She was even able to help me feel comfortable when I did my Watch Dogs Fridays at school.
She honestly deserves to be recognized for all her efforts!
– Curt & Chrissy McCuistion
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Spanish Fork house catches fire after fireworks not properly extinguished