Keriann Moore- Doxey Elementary
The following was submitted by Dan Nelaon.
“I don’t know if she would qualify since she is the school secretary, but I am trying anyway. Mrs. Moore has been pivotal in my child’s success this year. Last Christmas (2016) our 6 year old was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes.
Since that time, Mrs. Moore has ensured that my son is following his medical plan. She helps him test every day, and has educated herself on how to help him test and give himself insulin. She also notifies us as parents daily, what his results were so that we know how he is doing. Knowing that she is there for him has given us as parents, great peace of mind.
I feel that if not for Mrs. Moore’s willingness to help my son through this process, his ability to focus on learning, instead of his disease, could not have happened.”
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?