Brian Peterson- Lake Ridge Elementary
The following was submitted by Raegan Huefner.
“I think you should feature Mr.Peterson because he is the best teacher I’ve ever have had. He was the best teacher because not only did he brake me out of my shell, I watched as he did the same to other students. He helps everyone understand every time they became confused. Even if they’re not in his class.
I had Mr.Peterson as a 6 grade teacher. I am now in 9 grade and I still go back and ask for help. I have watched his classes over the years and saw how the kids grow in his class. Mr. Peterson never gives up on a student it doesn’t mater if there shy or just mean students. He will help them.
Mr. Peterson makes his students a priority he shows them that they are important and can succeed in life. I might have had him at a very young age but I think that makes him all the more important.He helped me grow and build my foundation. At that young of an age you need to have a full understanding of the things you are being taught. Or you’ll struggle throughout 7 and 8 grade. Our teachers form us and teach us. Mr.Peterson wasn’t just my teacher he’s my friend.”
Today’s Top Stories
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Breyer makes it official: He’s leaving the Supreme Court on Thursday at noon
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Remaining deer, elk permits can be purchased in July
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient