Brian Peterson- Lake Ridge Elementary
The following was submitted by Raegan Huefner.
“I think you should feature Mr.Peterson because he is the best teacher I’ve ever have had. He was the best teacher because not only did he brake me out of my shell, I watched as he did the same to other students. He helps everyone understand every time they became confused. Even if they’re not in his class.
I had Mr.Peterson as a 6 grade teacher. I am now in 9 grade and I still go back and ask for help. I have watched his classes over the years and saw how the kids grow in his class. Mr. Peterson never gives up on a student it doesn’t mater if there shy or just mean students. He will help them.
Mr. Peterson makes his students a priority he shows them that they are important and can succeed in life. I might have had him at a very young age but I think that makes him all the more important.He helped me grow and build my foundation. At that young of an age you need to have a full understanding of the things you are being taught. Or you’ll struggle throughout 7 and 8 grade. Our teachers form us and teach us. Mr.Peterson wasn’t just my teacher he’s my friend.”
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing
- Montana man gets 3 years in prison for role in Capitol riot