Trevor Swenson, Clearfield City Police Department
The following nomination letter was written by Kelly Bennett, Lieutenant in the Clearfield City Police Department:
On November 8, 2016, Officer Trevor Swenson was dispatched to a suspicious person call at a local convenient store. When Officer Swenson arrived he found a male rummaging through the dumpster. The male indicated he was just looking for some food. Officer Swenson recognized the male’s circumstances and with the help of the store clerk, purchased a pizza, potato chips, and a hot beverage for the male.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Opinion: Pandemic puppies have spoiled us all for working at home
- Opinion: The long and winding road to the championship