Utah Health Policy Project
Shopping for health insurance can sometimes be confusing and stressful. That’s why Take Care Utah is here to help. Utahns are currently able to sign up for health insurance and may be able to receive financial assistance during the open enrollment period.
No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point, so having health insurance can protect you from unexpected, high medical costs as well as offer you the freedom to choose a provider that fits your needs.
Take Care Utah connects people with trained enrollment specialists across the state to help them find affordable healthcare coverage.
All services are provided free of charge. You can contact a Health Access Assister who can answer your questions and help you decide the best health insurance option for you and your family. Go to TakeCareUtah.org or call 2-1-1 to get started. Open enrollment for individual plans ends on December 15th.
SelectHealth recognizes the expert assistance provided by Take Care Utah and the Utah Health Policy Project as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Church of Jesus Christ announces hack affecting community members’ personal data