Utah Health Policy Project
Shopping for health insurance can sometimes be confusing and stressful. That’s why Take Care Utah is here to help. Utahns are currently able to sign up for health insurance and may be able to receive financial assistance during the open enrollment period.
No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point, so having health insurance can protect you from unexpected, high medical costs as well as offer you the freedom to choose a provider that fits your needs.
Take Care Utah connects people with trained enrollment specialists across the state to help them find affordable healthcare coverage.
All services are provided free of charge. You can contact a Health Access Assister who can answer your questions and help you decide the best health insurance option for you and your family. Go to TakeCareUtah.org or call 2-1-1 to get started. Open enrollment for individual plans ends on December 15th.
SelectHealth recognizes the expert assistance provided by Take Care Utah and the Utah Health Policy Project as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Breyer makes it official: He’s leaving the Supreme Court on Thursday at noon
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment