During this holiday season, SelectHealth would like to acknowledge all of the local organizations and volunteers making a difference in our communities across the state.
The Utah Gives Back program brings together the collective efforts of many organizations. In 2015, we were able to gather volunteers to give their time and resources at the Neighborhood House, Camp Kostopulos, Legacy of Lowell Day of Service, and Christmas Box House. Through these events we were able to improve lives and better our communities, and we are thankful for your support. To be involved in future events, visit utahgivesback.com.
This coming year, make a resolution to give year-round and not just during the holidays. Find organizations with a cause that’s close to your heart and support them. Volunteer your time, or make a donation or contribution. Let’s all take the time for one small act.
SelectHealth looks forward to recognizing 52 more organizations in 2016 and showcasing their hard work and commitment to our communities. We want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Suspect taken into custody after firing shots in Kearns
- Sandy police report two child abduction attempts involving silver SUV
- Opioid addiction causes a Utah woman to spiral out of control
- More than 14,000 fake Nikes were seized in LA
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment