During this holiday season, SelectHealth would like to acknowledge all of the local organizations and volunteers making a difference in our communities across the state.
The Utah Gives Back program brings together the collective efforts of many organizations. In 2015, we were able to gather volunteers to give their time and resources at the Neighborhood House, Camp Kostopulos, Legacy of Lowell Day of Service, and Christmas Box House. Through these events we were able to improve lives and better our communities, and we are thankful for your support. To be involved in future events, visit utahgivesback.com.
This coming year, make a resolution to give year-round and not just during the holidays. Find organizations with a cause that’s close to your heart and support them. Volunteer your time, or make a donation or contribution. Let’s all take the time for one small act.
SelectHealth looks forward to recognizing 52 more organizations in 2016 and showcasing their hard work and commitment to our communities. We want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]