YMCA of Northern Utah
Building strong kids, strong families, and strong communities is the mission of the YMCA of Northern Utah. They believe the values and skills learned early are vital building blocks for life. Because of the Y, more young people are taking a greater interest in learning and making smarter life choices. Children and teens can explore their unique talents and interests, helping them realize their potential.
YMCA youth and community programs include: Before and After School Programs; Community Classes and Events; and Summer Camps.
Healthy Kids Day is the YMCA’s initiative to improve the health and well-being of families in Utah. You can learn more about injury prevention, safety awareness, health, and wellness. Join them Saturday, April 29 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Newgate Mall in Ogden. Another Healthy Kids Day will be held on May 20 at the YMCA Community Family Center in Taylorsville. So make a play date with your child and attend one of the events to become healthier and more connected.
SelectHealth recognizes the positive youth impact from the YMCA of Northern Utah as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Deputies say evidence pointing to homicide likely in case of Dylan Rounds
- Breaking: 5-year-old child in critical condition after being hit by truck
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Church leader speaks of caring for the earth at Why It Matters conference
- Moab plans to investigate police interaction with Gabby Petito, fiancé
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
- University of Utah researchers unveil Utah Bionic Leg