YCC Family Crisis Center
For more than sixty five years, Your Community Connection (or YCC) Family Crisis Center in Ogden has been dedicated to doing more than just helping. They are about saving and changing lives.
The Family Enrichment Center at YCC is committed to strengthening individuals and families. Classes, counseling, and services are provided to help families become self-sufficient. They also offer daycare for infants and children.
One main focus of YCC is helping those who have experienced violence in their lives. A victim assistance center and a 24-hour crisis line are available to them. Another resource is a rape recovery and prevention program. YCC has a team of trained advocates that offer support and services for victims. They are also dedicated to educating young men and women about dating violence and rape prevention.
Other services include a housing assistance center, senior life care, free legal advice, and food and clothing assistance.
SelectHealth recognizes the comprehensive resources of YCC Family Crisis Center as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Russian media: Griner pleads guilty in Russia drugs trial
- SWAT team responds to Herriman area
- Polarization is behind US mass shootings, says psychiatrist
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson resigns after mutiny in his party
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- Two children hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in South Jordan
- UDOT to temporarily close Cottonwood Heights I-215 bridge for restoration
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights