Now I Can Foundation
Now I Can Foundation helps children with disabilities become independent and reach their full potential. They provide physical therapy to help kids sit, stand and walk. They offer financial help, a home for families who travel to the center for treatment, help to those who have aged out of early intervention services, and regular maintenance therapy visits.
Any child not meeting typical milestones, or hoping to have a more independent life can make great strides. They offer a unique Intensive Model of Therapy–four hours a day, five days a week for three weeks. During this time, physical therapists are able to practice skills and recreate brain pathways so that children can reach their goals.
For 11 years, Now I Can Foundation has provided a customized physical therapy program that helps families care for their special needs children. Every improvement a child with a disability makes can help alleviate the load for the parents and family. SelectHealth recognizes the profound contribution provided by Now I Can Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Intermountain Healthcare and Zipline launch drone delivery service
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges