Intermountain Homecare & Hospice
Intermountain Homecare and Hospice is proud to present its 3rd annual Camp Forget-Me-Not event. Camp Forget-Me-Not is a free one day camp for children and teens who have experienced the death of a significant loved one. The camp’s focus is sharing memories, trying new things, and learning that one is never alone in their grief.
Intermountain Homecare and Hospice will present a full day of fun and safe activities for children, dedicated to helping bereaved families. This year’s event will be held on Tuesday, July 14th from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at This is the Place Heritage Park. Each child will spend the day partnered with a specially trained bereavement buddy who will ensure that their camper feels safe and supported, and has a fun experience. The day will provide lunch and park activities including a train ride, petting farm, crafts, pony rides, a splash pad, and more.
For more information please visit their website at www.foundationforhomecare.org/camp.
SelectHealth recognizes the healing experience provided by Intermountain Homecare and Hospice as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Fourth of July weekend weather conditions ripe for fires
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Salt Lake County says it has decreased water-use on its golf courses
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- UDOT reminds travelers of heavy traffic over the holiday weekend