Odyssey House has become the leading substance abuse treatment provider in the State of Utah. They operate the largest continuum of care at any level of need and have been independently ranked within the top 8% of national treatment programs. They provide services in multiple settings for teens, adults, and mothers & fathers with children.
Licensed mental health professionals operate the programs using best practices to get to the core issues of addiction. Patient issues may include mental illness, poor work history, negative behaviors, physical illness, broken relationships, and lack of housing. Their services truly address each aspect of the individual, producing a whole person change.
For over forty-six years, through their mission of “Empowering people to heal and build better lives,” they have served tens of thousands of individuals struggling with addiction, mental health, and physical health issues. Odyssey House is mission driven, maintaining high integrity in all interactions with individuals and the community, and supports individuals in becoming active members of our community.
SelectHealth recognizes the essential assistance provided by the Odyssey House as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Transit Authority closes Ballpark Station due to debris on tracks
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc
- Annual Golden Key Awards presented to local businesses
- The Queen Center
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort