Rocky Mountain Care Foundation
The Rocky Mountain Care Foundation in Bountiful strives to facilitate healthcare services and improve the quality of life for under-served individuals within our communities.
They have three community outreach programs: a Charitable Care Initiative, a Do Unto Others Program, and a Good Deeds Challenge. Individuals living within the federal poverty guidelines are at risk for health issues due to lack of financial and insurance resources. Through their Charitable Care Initiative, Rocky Mountain Care Foundation supplies a variety of medical equipment and helps subsidize the cost of healthcare services.
The Do Unto Others program provides minor, yet critical home repairs free of charge to low income seniors living in the Davis County area. With the generosity of screened and experienced handymen, the goal is to help this vulnerable population remain in their homes and live independently.
The Good Deeds Challenge strives to bring a love of community service to elementary age children, working to instill a passion for service early on.
SelectHealth recognizes the dedication provided by Rocky Mountain Care Foundation as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City