Voices for Utah Children
Big wins for kids don’t just happen by accident. Voices for Utah Children works to make Utah a place where all children can thrive. They believe that every child deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential.
They start with one basic question: “Is it good for kids?”. The answer to that simple question drives their efforts. With their focus on health, school readiness, safety, economic stability, and diversity Voices for Utah Children can make Utah a better place for children to thrive. Through advocacy by skilled professionals, they show policymakers – that government can and should act to keep kids safe and help them grow.
Children can’t vote, hold press conferences, or donate to political campaigns in order to protect their interest. By bringing the power of a community together – legislators, business executives, and ordinary citizens –they can help identify and resolve tough problems facing Utah’s children and families. You can donate or join their network at UtahChildren.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the capable influence of Voices for Utah Children as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Breaking: 5-year-old child in critical condition after being hit by truck
- Deputies say evidence pointing to homicide likely in case of Dylan Rounds
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- New poll suggests marriage is dying
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces