Check the box donations
When you register your vehicle or renew your driver license, filling out the forms can be a bit of a daunting task. But near the end of each form, you have the chance to make a difference to some worthy community organizations in Utah.
When filling out your vehicle registration, you are given the opportunity to contribute a $2 donation to Friends for Sight, Promote Organ Donation, or ATV Off Highway. When filling out the forms to obtain a driver license, you can contribute a $2 donation to Friends for Sight, $2 to educate people about organ, eye and tissue donation, or contribute a $1 donation to the Mobility Assistance Fund.
These organizations are working hard in our communities to bring vision screenings to children; educate people about organ donation; and provide mobility assistance for seniors and persons with disabilities. A little donation can go a long way. By each of us making a small contribution, together we all can make a big difference in our communities.
SelectHealth recognizes the community impact we are all able to make as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event