Check the box donations
When you register your vehicle or renew your driver license, filling out the forms can be a bit of a daunting task. But near the end of each form, you have the chance to make a difference to some worthy community organizations in Utah.
When filling out your vehicle registration, you are given the opportunity to contribute a $2 donation to Friends for Sight, Promote Organ Donation, or ATV Off Highway. When filling out the forms to obtain a driver license, you can contribute a $2 donation to Friends for Sight, $2 to educate people about organ, eye and tissue donation, or contribute a $1 donation to the Mobility Assistance Fund.
These organizations are working hard in our communities to bring vision screenings to children; educate people about organ donation; and provide mobility assistance for seniors and persons with disabilities. A little donation can go a long way. By each of us making a small contribution, together we all can make a big difference in our communities.
SelectHealth recognizes the community impact we are all able to make as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- Manafort gets 47 months, judge cites mostly ‘blameless’ life
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Automakers embrace electric vehicles. But what about buyers?
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour