Hold On To Dear Life
For over 26 years, Primary Children’s Hospital has worked to keep kids safe in our communities. What started as a car seat program has grown into 8 safety campaign areas featured under the Hold on to Dear Life umbrella. If you’ve lived in Utah for any length of time, I’m sure you’ll recognize the jingle.
The team at Primary Children’s offers safety information to the community on topics such as car seats, suicide prevention, Spot the Tot backover prevention, hot cars, helmet, water, window, ATV, and pedestrian safety. They educate the community through schools, partnerships, events, and media campaigns. The goal of Hold on to Dear Life is to keep kids out of the hospital by avoiding preventable injuries. As new safety issues emerge in our community, Primary Children’s is out there as a trusted source of information and to get the word out on safety messages.
SelectHealth recognizes the safety impact provided by Primary Children’s Hospital as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Transit Authority closes Ballpark Station due to debris on tracks
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- Annual Golden Key Awards presented to local businesses
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces