Intermountain LiVe Well
It’s not a diet. It’s not a boot camp. It’s not about the perfect body. It’s not about the quick fix, a six-week program, a band-aid, a fad. It’s a lifestyle, not a crash course. It’s about learning how to LiVe Well.
Based on research and a better understanding of complex challenges we face in managing our health for better quality of life, LiVe Well is about fresh ideas to help you make healthful choices and become more physically active in your journey to well-being through a healthier lifestyle.
To support this lifestyle SelectHealth and KSL invite you to come to the Downtown Farmer’s Market on June 23 to enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, support local farmers, move with Jenny Ford during a step workout, sample fresh recipes at the SelectHealth booth, and ride FREE on a GREENbike with the promo code 2018, that is 2-0-1-8. We encourage you to be well, eat well, feel well, and move well.
SelectHealth recognizes the health and wellness initiatives provided by LiVe Well Day as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Malfunction at Sandy car wash injures multiple people
- SLC International Airport to add another international nonstop flight
- Fight the drought, install artificial turf. Landscape expert shares advice.
- Kaysville woman scams friends and family of tax refunds
- Only 1 in 8 Americans believe in marriage, Utah bucks the trend
- SLC experiences the 3rd largest rent increase in the nation
- Stocks fall sharply as Target’s woes renew inflation fears
- Southern Utah teenager dies in digging accident at state park in Kanab
- U of U doctors offer advice, tips on the baby formula shortage
- Big delays on FrontRunner from Roy to Clearfield after train versus person accident