Intermountain LiVe Well
It’s not a diet. It’s not a boot camp. It’s not about the perfect body. It’s not about the quick fix, a six-week program, a band-aid, a fad. It’s a lifestyle, not a crash course. It’s about learning how to LiVe Well.
Based on research and a better understanding of complex challenges we face in managing our health for better quality of life, LiVe Well is about fresh ideas to help you make healthful choices and become more physically active in your journey to well-being through a healthier lifestyle.
To support this lifestyle SelectHealth and KSL invite you to come to the Downtown Farmer’s Market on June 23 to enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, support local farmers, move with Jenny Ford during a step workout, sample fresh recipes at the SelectHealth booth, and ride FREE on a GREENbike with the promo code 2018, that is 2-0-1-8. We encourage you to be well, eat well, feel well, and move well.
SelectHealth recognizes the health and wellness initiatives provided by LiVe Well Day as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- The bizarre history of Groundhog Day
- One person dead following a stabbing in Salt Lake City suspect still at large
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Bill to set target water level for the Great Salt Lake dries up
- One man dead, suspect on the run after Glendale shooting
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- Davis County officials charge suspect in Layton Amber Alert