Intermountain LiVe Well
It’s not a diet. It’s not a boot camp. It’s not about the perfect body. It’s not about the quick fix, a six-week program, a band-aid, a fad. It’s a lifestyle, not a crash course. It’s about learning how to LiVe Well.
Based on research and a better understanding of complex challenges we face in managing our health for better quality of life, LiVe Well is about fresh ideas to help you make healthful choices and become more physically active in your journey to well-being through a healthier lifestyle.
To support this lifestyle SelectHealth and KSL invite you to come to the Downtown Farmer’s Market on June 23 to enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, support local farmers, move with Jenny Ford during a step workout, sample fresh recipes at the SelectHealth booth, and ride FREE on a GREENbike with the promo code 2018, that is 2-0-1-8. We encourage you to be well, eat well, feel well, and move well.
SelectHealth recognizes the health and wellness initiatives provided by LiVe Well Day as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police now have persons of interest in Moab double murder case
- UDOH is changing prioritization process for COVID-19 symptom treatments
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- FBI says Brian Laundrie took responsibility for Gabby Petito’s murder
- UPDATE: Wrong way car crash on Bangerter Highway results in death of 19-year-old
- UPDATED: Utah House overturns Salt Lake, Summit county mask mandates
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Moab Police get digital evidence possibly connected to double murder
- BREAKING: Gun in shooting outside Hunter High purchased in Utah in 2013
- Utah senate minority leader Karen Mayne announces she has cancer