Intermountain LiVe Well
It’s not a diet. It’s not a boot camp. It’s not about the perfect body. It’s not about the quick fix, a six-week program, a band-aid, a fad. It’s a lifestyle, not a crash course. It’s about learning how to LiVe Well.
Based on research and a better understanding of complex challenges we face in managing our health for better quality of life, LiVe Well is about fresh ideas to help you make healthful choices and become more physically active in your journey to well-being through a healthier lifestyle.
To support this lifestyle SelectHealth and KSL invite you to come to the Downtown Farmer’s Market on June 23 to enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, support local farmers, move with Jenny Ford during a step workout, sample fresh recipes at the SelectHealth booth, and ride FREE on a GREENbike with the promo code 2018, that is 2-0-1-8. We encourage you to be well, eat well, feel well, and move well.
SelectHealth recognizes the health and wellness initiatives provided by LiVe Well Day as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Thousands of dead fish are washing up along a California river. It’s because of a…
- Low water levels at Utah Lake cause restrictions for Daybreak
- UPDATE: Flood advisory for portions of Salt Lake Valley and Davis County
- Utah company, Lions Not Sheep ordered to cease “made in USA” claims
- UPDATE: Flooding, road closures, and power outages in SLC
- The mysterious companies behind Costco’s Kirkland Signature and Trader Joe’s O’s
- Utah Highway Patrol responds to head-on crash on U.S Highway 6
- Top scientist admits ‘space telescope image’ was actually a slice of chorizo
- UPDATE: Man steals excavator and starts ripping up the ground, breaks water line