Assistance League of Salt Lake City
The Assistance League of Salt lake City is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization whose members improve the lives of children and adults through hands-on philanthropic programs. These volunteers give thousands of hours of service for over 40 years.
Eleven programs impact our communities in Salt Lake City, Ogden, and Park City. The programs include: Operation School Bell® which ensures every school age child in need receives new clothing, Operation Healthy Teeth which pays dentists directly to provide dental treatment for children, Baby Bundles which provides newborns in the hospital with diapers, clothing and a car seat, and Assault Survivor Kits that provide clothing and hygiene items to hospitals and agencies for victims of assault.
The Assistance League supports these programs through its Thrift Shop, Thrift on 33rd located at 2 0 9 0 East 3300 South in Salt Lake City. Stop in for a unique shopping experience to support these programs.
SelectHealth recognizes the significant impact of the Assistance League of Salt Lake City as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Authorities swat down rumors surrounding unsolved killings of 4 University of Idaho students
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Fire in West Valley City home contained to one room in basement