Assistance League of Salt Lake City
The Assistance League of Salt lake City is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization whose members improve the lives of children and adults through hands-on philanthropic programs. These volunteers give thousands of hours of service for over 40 years.
Eleven programs impact our communities in Salt Lake City, Ogden, and Park City. The programs include: Operation School Bell® which ensures every school age child in need receives new clothing, Operation Healthy Teeth which pays dentists directly to provide dental treatment for children, Baby Bundles which provides newborns in the hospital with diapers, clothing and a car seat, and Assault Survivor Kits that provide clothing and hygiene items to hospitals and agencies for victims of assault.
The Assistance League supports these programs through its Thrift Shop, Thrift on 33rd located at 2 0 9 0 East 3300 South in Salt Lake City. Stop in for a unique shopping experience to support these programs.
SelectHealth recognizes the significant impact of the Assistance League of Salt Lake City as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah