Utah faces four major health issues – pre-diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, and opioid misuse. Family Healthcare made these a priority, created programs and has resources available to address these concerns. They provide safe, comprehensive, timely health care and follow-up services for all patients regardless of their barriers, financial or otherwise.
One example of how they accomplish this is their Medication Assisted Treatment program for those facing addiction that includes a comprehensive plan to treat the whole patient and identify underlying causes of addiction.
Behavioral health services are not reimbursed by most insurances, so they seek private funds. By doing this, they can remove the barriers of hard working families so everyone can receive the health care services to live a full life. To donate or find a clinic in Millcreek, St. George, Hurricane and Cedar City visit familyhc.org
SelectHealth recognizes the expert assistance of Family Healthcare as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Former Utah Sen. Jake Garn to be honored with art tribute on Saturday
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- US approves $380 million missile sale to Finland