Utah Gives Back Select 25
Do you know of a program that supports the community? Or an organization that could use $2,500 to help improve the health of those around them? The Select 25 grant can help. The grant supports 25 organizations that promote health and wellness, assist individuals with special needs, create safe environments, and build strong communities. Whether it’s keeping kids active, helping adults with different abilities, or any other type of program making our communities better, SelectHealth will lend a hand.
Winners are selected from all areas of Utah. Last year’s winners represented a wide variety of causes including programs for at-risk youth, support for domestic violence victims, community gardens, and dental exams for those in need in our community.
In addition to receiving $2,500, each recipient receives professional photos, videos, and other materials that can assist them in their marketing efforts. Applications are being accepted now through November 30th. Only the first 500 submissions will be considered, so visit select25.org to apply.
SelectHealth recognizes the community efforts helping those in need as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Rep. Stewart: Lessons to be learned from Chinese spy balloon, doubts it ever flew over Utah
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Course certification now required for OHV driving on Utah public land