Utah Gives Back Select 25
Do you know of a program that supports the community? Or an organization that could use $2,500 to help improve the health of those around them? The Select 25 grant can help. The grant supports 25 organizations that promote health and wellness, assist individuals with special needs, create safe environments, and build strong communities. Whether it’s keeping kids active, helping adults with different abilities, or any other type of program making our communities better, SelectHealth will lend a hand.
Winners are selected from all areas of Utah. Last year’s winners represented a wide variety of causes including programs for at-risk youth, support for domestic violence victims, community gardens, and dental exams for those in need in our community.
In addition to receiving $2,500, each recipient receives professional photos, videos, and other materials that can assist them in their marketing efforts. Applications are being accepted now through November 30th. Only the first 500 submissions will be considered, so visit select25.org to apply.
SelectHealth recognizes the community efforts helping those in need as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Transit Authority closes Ballpark Station due to debris on tracks
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc
- The Queen Center
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Stay Home
- Annual Golden Key Awards presented to local businesses