LiVe Well – Setting Goals
Research has proven that people who set goals are more successful in life than those who don’t. But something you may not know is that those who make a lot of goals struggle to define the ones that matter the most to them. The end result? They lose sight or feel overwhelmed and don’t make a change at all.
If that sounds like you, no need to worry. All you need to do is focus on one or two goals using a specific plan with focus and urgency. The great thing about achieving one goal in one area of your life, is that almost every other area of your life improves and then you open up more time and energy for your next goal.
It’s not a diet. It’s not a boot camp. It’s not about the perfect body. It’s not about a quick fix, a six-week program, a band-aid, or a fad. It’s a lifestyle, not a crash course. It’s about learning how to LiVe Well.
SelectHealth recognizes the power of helping people live the healthiest life possible as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says