LiVe Well – Setting Goals
Research has proven that people who set goals are more successful in life than those who don’t. But something you may not know is that those who make a lot of goals struggle to define the ones that matter the most to them. The end result? They lose sight or feel overwhelmed and don’t make a change at all.
If that sounds like you, no need to worry. All you need to do is focus on one or two goals using a specific plan with focus and urgency. The great thing about achieving one goal in one area of your life, is that almost every other area of your life improves and then you open up more time and energy for your next goal.
It’s not a diet. It’s not a boot camp. It’s not about the perfect body. It’s not about a quick fix, a six-week program, a band-aid, or a fad. It’s a lifestyle, not a crash course. It’s about learning how to LiVe Well.
SelectHealth recognizes the power of helping people live the healthiest life possible as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Boy killed while playing “the fainting game” will be laid to rest Wednesday
- Death of Gunnison prison inmate could be homicide
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…