Wild visitor startles Park City residents
A surprise visitor is giving Park City residents Gabriele Goulet and Tim Morgan a Valentine’s Day to remember.
Goulet and Morgan were house sitting for her parents when the sound of what they thought was a burglar startled them. They found some broken glass in the basement. The burglar turned out to be a moose.
Goulet immediately called 911, and moved her cats to a different room. Officers from the Division of Wildlife Resources, and Summit County sheriff’s deputies, were able to free the moose without serious injury.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Other paths to consider when thinking about attending college
- Parents pushing back on ongoing mask requirement in Utah schools
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: Photos of topless women at U of U football game who may face charges