Wild visitor startles Park City residents
A surprise visitor is giving Park City residents Gabriele Goulet and Tim Morgan a Valentine’s Day to remember.
Goulet and Morgan were house sitting for her parents when the sound of what they thought was a burglar startled them. They found some broken glass in the basement. The burglar turned out to be a moose.
Goulet immediately called 911, and moved her cats to a different room. Officers from the Division of Wildlife Resources, and Summit County sheriff’s deputies, were able to free the moose without serious injury.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Over 20 arrested in Utah County human trafficking sting, 3 victims rescued
- Off-duty officer with Salt Lake City Police arrested