Utah Snowfall hits early morning commuters in Box Elder, Weber, Davis counties
OGDEN, Utah — Early snowfall made for a rough start to the Wednesday morning commute, the winter weather made it especially bad for drivers on I-15 and Highway 89 in Weber and Davis counties. KSL Newsradio traffic reporter Andy Farnsworth says early on, Ogden streets got bogged down with traffic and snow and the closer the roads were to the benches, the more treacherous the drive.
Texters to KSL Newsradio reported benches in North Ogden got 8 inches of snow by 6 a.m. and said that snowfall was still coming down there. Another texter reported a foot of snow in Sunset and that the roads and freeways were snow packed.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Manafort gets 47 months, judge cites mostly ‘blameless’ life
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs