8-year-old skiier injured after falling from Park City chairlift
PARK CITY, Utah (AP) — A young girl is in the hospital after falling from a chairlift at Park City Mountain Resort.
KUTV in Salt Lake City reported Sunday that the 8-year-old girl was riding on a chairlift at PCMR on Saturday when she suddenly fell.
Resort officials said in a news release that the ski patrol immediately responded the scene.
The child, who is from Alpine, had been on the Silverlode Express chairlift.
She was taken by air ambulance to Primary Children’s Hospital.
Her condition or what led to her fall were not immediately known Monday.
The Silverlode Express has since reopened.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted