The Reach Program
What would you do if you had a friend tell you they were thinking about suicide? What would you tell your children? With the number of suicides on the rise, we need to be vigilant in getting the word out that there is hope. The Reach Program provides activities, education, service, and support to youth who are struggling in our community.
Their mission is to inspire children to reach for all they deserve, by educating and empowering them to create a bright future, filled with purpose and self-love. Being a teen is challenging but providing them with a toolbox full of coping skills, acceptance, love, and inspiration, we can assist them in taking on the rest of their lives with courage and strength.
The Reach Program offers FREE suicide prevention classes to adults and teens, so you can learn what to do if someone you love is contemplating suicide. To schedule a class, visit TheReachProgram.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the unconditional support of The Reach Program as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Other paths to consider when thinking about attending college
- Parents pushing back on ongoing mask requirement in Utah schools
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: Photos of topless women at U of U football game who may face charges