Utah Foster Care
In Utah, over 2,900 children are waiting for adoption while in foster care. Many of them will be in foster care for about 12 months. Families who decide to foster have a unique opportunity to provide support and mentor these children while they wait to return home or find their forever family.
Utah Foster Care is dedicated to finding, training, and supporting Utah families willing to provide nurturing homes for those in foster care. Their mission is to develop innovative strategies to help recruit, train, and preserve foster families. Since their inception, they have helped more than 12,000 families create a place of safety, warmth, and love for children waiting for adoption. They provide resources to parents and families interested in getting involved and those already supporting foster children in their homes.
For more information on becoming a foster family, please visit Utah Foster Care.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the abundance of love and support provided by Utah Foster Care as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Spanish Fork house catches fire after fireworks not properly extinguished
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck