WASHINGTON DC — After 2 years of investigations, the full Muller report is here.
Attorney General William Barr held a press conference saying that Russia did try and interfere in the 2016 elections but, “The Special Counsel found no evidence that any Americans — including anyone associated with the Trump campaign — conspired or coordinated with the Russian government or the IRA in carrying out this illegal scheme.”
The public release today won’t be in full though, AG Barr said that the release will be redacted into four, marked, categories.
- Information presented to a grand jury
- Material that could compromise national security
- information that could harm other investigations
- Material that could unfairly damage reputations of 3rd parties
You can see the full 400 page report here.
- Davis School District details plans for fall reopening (pageviews: 13948)
- UPDATE: Four people killed in plane crash are identified | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 10004)
- A different kind of fireworks: look to the skies for July 4 F35 flyover (pageviews: 4872)
- A different kind of fireworks: look to the skies for July 4 F35 flyover | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 4288)
- US surgeons successfully perform double lung transplant on Covid-19 patient for first time | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3730)
- Davis School District details plans for fall reopening | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3532)
- UPDATE: Four people killed in plane crash are identified (pageviews: 2532)
- The bubonic plague is back again in China's Inner Mongolia (pageviews: 2001)