WASHINGTON DC — After 2 years of investigations, the full Muller report is here.
Attorney General William Barr held a press conference saying that Russia did try and interfere in the 2016 elections but, “The Special Counsel found no evidence that any Americans — including anyone associated with the Trump campaign — conspired or coordinated with the Russian government or the IRA in carrying out this illegal scheme.”
The public release today won’t be in full though, AG Barr said that the release will be redacted into four, marked, categories.
- Information presented to a grand jury
- Material that could compromise national security
- information that could harm other investigations
- Material that could unfairly damage reputations of 3rd parties
You can see the full 400 page report here.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings