Can you think of an organization or person that inspires you? Most likely, they have qualities you aim to possess or are passionate about something that excites you. All across Utah, there are organizations who are helping those in need and making our state a better
SelectHealth seeks out incredible causes that support our mission to Help People Live
the Healthiest Lives Possible®. One way we achieve this is through our Select 25 grant where we
award $2,500 and a marketing package to 25 well deserving organizations each year.
This year’s winners range from adoption support, suicide prevention, free health and
dental clinics, food banks, fire departments, and other causes that make a difference in our
communities. Each one has an important message of love, support, and acceptance. To learn
more and provide support, please visit select25.org. We encourage you to find your passion and
seek out an organization to volunteer, donate, make a difference, and change lives.
SelectHealth recognizes the collective impact of each Select 25 winner as another
example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dead at 79
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples