Can you think of an organization or person that inspires you? Most likely, they have qualities you aim to possess or are passionate about something that excites you. All across Utah, there are organizations who are helping those in need and making our state a better
SelectHealth seeks out incredible causes that support our mission to Help People Live
the Healthiest Lives Possible®. One way we achieve this is through our Select 25 grant where we
award $2,500 and a marketing package to 25 well deserving organizations each year.
This year’s winners range from adoption support, suicide prevention, free health and
dental clinics, food banks, fire departments, and other causes that make a difference in our
communities. Each one has an important message of love, support, and acceptance. To learn
more and provide support, please visit select25.org. We encourage you to find your passion and
seek out an organization to volunteer, donate, make a difference, and change lives.
SelectHealth recognizes the collective impact of each Select 25 winner as another
example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday’s Ballpark neighborhood shooting
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map