A kindness campaign starts Tuesday and lasts for the next 40 days in Utah. This campaign is called Be Kind Utah.
They hope to log 1 million acts of kindness before Father’s Day.
The Family Place in Cache Valley started it, but it is for the whole state.
Grocery stores, businesses, hospitals and schools around the Cache Valley are signing up for the Be Kind Utah campaign.
The Utah Jazz will showcase kindness acts as well on their “Jazz Doing Good” Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Election Results (pageviews: 4286)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC (pageviews: 3620)
- Seattle Police begin to retake CHOP area (pageviews: 2724)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2656)
- New charges filed against Lori Vallow in death of missing children (pageviews: 2342)
- “Euthanize the police dog” Social Media calls to cancel Paw Patrol | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1967)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1943)
- Gov. Herbert approves more mask mandates as cases rise (pageviews: 1737)