“Be Kind Utah”: campaign seeks million acts of kindness
A kindness campaign starts Tuesday and lasts for the next 40 days in Utah. This campaign is called Be Kind Utah.
They hope to log 1 million acts of kindness before Father’s Day.
The Family Place in Cache Valley started it, but it is for the whole state.
Grocery stores, businesses, hospitals and schools around the Cache Valley are signing up for the Be Kind Utah campaign.
The Utah Jazz will showcase kindness acts as well on their “Jazz Doing Good” Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dead at 79
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident