A kindness campaign starts Tuesday and lasts for the next 40 days in Utah. This campaign is called Be Kind Utah.
They hope to log 1 million acts of kindness before Father’s Day.
The Family Place in Cache Valley started it, but it is for the whole state.
Grocery stores, businesses, hospitals and schools around the Cache Valley are signing up for the Be Kind Utah campaign.
The Utah Jazz will showcase kindness acts as well on their “Jazz Doing Good” Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- New details in death of Alex Cox, suspect in the murders of missing Idaho children – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 5515)
- New details in death of Alex Cox, suspect in the murders of missing Idaho children (pageviews: 1647)
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on video (pageviews: 1082)
- President Nelson, other senior church leaders receive COVID-19 vaccine (pageviews: 1032)
- Instagram Links (pageviews: 910)
- Some COVID-19 vaccination appointments in Davis County were “double-booked” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 818)
- Fire at Midvale office complex ongoing, too early to determine cause – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 671)
- Mount Timpanogos hikers, rescued Monday, were in great danger – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 560)