A kindness campaign starts Tuesday and lasts for the next 40 days in Utah. This campaign is called Be Kind Utah.
They hope to log 1 million acts of kindness before Father’s Day.
The Family Place in Cache Valley started it, but it is for the whole state.
Grocery stores, businesses, hospitals and schools around the Cache Valley are signing up for the Be Kind Utah campaign.
The Utah Jazz will showcase kindness acts as well on their “Jazz Doing Good” Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Today’s Top Stories
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- UPDATE: SR-190 reopened after fatal crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Update: Two deputies wounded, suspect dead, after shooting near the Salt Lake County Metro Jail
- McDonald’s is leaving Walmart, and Walmart is looking for new options
- With These 4 Things to Do In Moab Utah, Are You Ready for Your Next Family Adventure?
- Armed suspect killed in exchange of gunfire with SLCO Deputies
- Looking for Something Fun to do With Your Whole Family? 3 Fun Things To Do in Logan Utah
- Wasatch Academy: How This Boarding School Has Become The Model of Coronavirus Classroom…
- A Unique Utah School Combines Incredible Adventure and World-Class Education: So What Can…
- What is an accessory dwelling unit? How ADU’s can help your finances, future, and your…