Deputies: Utah man enticed 12-year-old through online game
ROY, Utah — A Weber County man faces 36 felonies after investigators say he enticed a 12-year-old boy through an online game.
The Deseret News reports the mother of boy in Wisconsin reported that her son had been enticed into sending extremely sexually explicit photographs and videos to man he met through an online game.
The man reportedly offered the boy $100 dollars in gaming purchases in exchange.
Sheriff’s deputies in Brown County, Wisconsin called Weber County authorities about it. Court documents say they used cellphone data to go to 19-year-old Justin Lee Moore’s home in Roy.
Bail is $200,000 and if Moore makes that bail, he is not supposed to get online or contact any kids.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?