Digital billboard catches fire in Times Square
NEW YORK (AP) — Firefighters have responded to the scene of digital billboard on fire in Times Square.
Flames stated to shoot out of the LED billboard just after 3 p.m. Saturday.
The Fire Department says no injuries have been reported and there was no damage to the building the sign is attached to.
A department spokesman says firefighters are working to turn the billboard’s power off.
Today’s Top Stories
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Utah Transit Authority closes Ballpark Station due to debris on tracks
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- The Queen Center
- Water regulators say lawn care is causing the most strain to state reservoirs, call on…
- Stay Home
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc
- The peak of the Geminid meteor shower is tonight