Man found dead inside Cache County irrigation pipe
LOGAN — The Cache County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the death of a man who was found face down in an irrigation pipe.
In a statement, Sheriff Chad Jensen said a neighbor found the man inside the irrigation pipe, about two feet in diameter, early this morning, and called 911. According to the statement, that neighbor pulled the man out of the pipe, and when deputies arrived to investigate, they started CPR.
The sheriff’s office could not say how long the victim had been in the pipe or a definitive cause of death. They have not released the man’s identity while working to notify his family.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- Lawyer releases pages from Brian Laundrie’s notebook in which he admits to killing…