Video shows deputies rescuing baby in a plastic bag
By Wesley Goheen
FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga (WGCL) — The Forsyth County (Georgia) Sheriff’s Office has released video of deputies finding little “baby India,” who was found in a plastic bag in a wooded area of the county in early June.
Baby India was wrapped in a plastic grocery bag on June 6 in an area near the 1900 block of Daves Creek Road.
The Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office released photos last week but on Tuesday, they released the video.
The department says they’re continuing to follow leads in hopes of finding India’s mother. They also say Baby India is thriving and in the care of the Georgia Department of Family and Children Services.
Police are continuing to search for the baby’s mother, who is still missing.
If anyone knows a female who was in the late stages of pregnancy and may have given birth to this infant, please contact the Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office at 770-781-3087.
™ & © 2019 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Man wanted for leaving a dead fish at ‘The Goonies’ house saved by Coast Guard…
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…