SALT LAKE CITY – It’s been a busy few days for the Utah Jazz as they continue to fill out the roster as the organization reportedly agreed to sign forward Jeff Green to a one year contract.
ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski broke the news and details of the contract. Green will reportedly sign the one year deal for $2.5 million.
Free agent Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year, $2.5M deal with Utah, league sources tell ESPN.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 2, 2019
Green played with the Washington Wizards last year and scored 12.3 points per game and he shot 47 percent from the field including 34 percent from the three-point line. He will be heading into his 12th season in the league. Originally the Boston Celtics drafted him in 2007, but immediately was traded to the Seattle Supersonics. He played one season before the team moved to Oklahoma City and changed to the Thunder.
For more on his career and what the signing means for the Jazz click here for KSL Sports.
Jazz agree to sign Emmanuel Mudiay
The organization also agreed to sign former New York Knick Emmanuel Mudiay according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
As @espn_macmahon says, Mudiay’s development stands to continue an upward trajectory with coach Quin Snyder and Mike Conley Jr. The Jazz program is significant reason why Mudiay’s agent, BJ Armstrong, believed Utah’s such a good fit for his 23-year-old client. https://t.co/0QMQmMVXVC
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) July 3, 2019
The former No. 7 overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft averaged 14.8 points per game on 44 percent shooting including 33 percent from the three last season for the Knicks.
Fore more on the signing go to KSL Sports here.
- Step-father of missing Idaho kids speaks to ABC (pageviews: 8872)
- A YouTuber's fancy Bali vacation sure looked nice. Nope, the photos were taken in an Ikea (pageviews: 4364)
- Costco bans non-members from their food court (pageviews: 3635)
- 7-year-old girl dies during tonsil surgery (pageviews: 3429)
- A timeline of the missing Idaho children (pageviews: 2878)
- Volunteer cuddle program helps babies in the NICU (pageviews: 1746)
- 5-year-old Millcreek boy hit and killed (pageviews: 1455)
- Fatal rollover near Salt Lake airport (pageviews: 1083)