Provo City is telling parade visitors there’s plenty of off-street parking in the downtown area, but for those who park on the street, regular rules and time limits apply on the 4th of July.
It’s distributed a map for visitors showing where parking is available, and you can see that on our website at KSLNewsradio.com
The Freedom Festival Parade begins at 9:00 a.m. at about 9th North and University Avenue.
There’s a change in the route this year — it’ll go east at 200 South and then turn east to 200 East. From there, it goes north to Center Street and the parade ends at 900 East.
- Coronavirus: Utah man in isolation after testing positive (pageviews: 1688)
- Church spends nearly $1 billion in humanitarian, welfare aid, leaders say (pageviews: 1502)
- Boys anonymously buy Valentines for every girl in their grade at Farmington Jr High (pageviews: 916)
- Mylar balloon: don't let it go! (pageviews: 822)
- Boy Scouts file for bankruptcy due to sex-abuse lawsuits (pageviews: 801)
- Mike Bloomberg gains 2 Utah campaign co-chairs (pageviews: 735)
- Fugitive, K9 officer killed in officer involved shooting (pageviews: 730)
- Trump campaign manager deletes dramatic Air Force One NASCAR photo after people point out it's from 2004 (pageviews: 678)