Provo City parade parking information
Provo City is telling parade visitors there’s plenty of off-street parking in the downtown area, but for those who park on the street, regular rules and time limits apply on the 4th of July.
It’s distributed a map for visitors showing where parking is available, and you can see that on our website at KSLNewsradio.com
The Freedom Festival Parade begins at 9:00 a.m. at about 9th North and University Avenue.
There’s a change in the route this year — it’ll go east at 200 South and then turn east to 200 East. From there, it goes north to Center Street and the parade ends at 900 East.
Today’s Top Stories
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash