Provo City is telling parade visitors there’s plenty of off-street parking in the downtown area, but for those who park on the street, regular rules and time limits apply on the 4th of July.
It’s distributed a map for visitors showing where parking is available, and you can see that on our website at KSLNewsradio.com
The Freedom Festival Parade begins at 9:00 a.m. at about 9th North and University Avenue.
There’s a change in the route this year — it’ll go east at 200 South and then turn east to 200 East. From there, it goes north to Center Street and the parade ends at 900 East.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings