Baby Shark is coming to the Eccles, do-do-do-do-do-do
The promoters of Baby Shark Live announced a tour schedule on Tuesday that includes a stop in Salt Lake City on October 23, 2019.
Live at the Eccles said in the live version of the show, Baby Shark “joins his friend Pinkfong to sing and dance through some of your favorite new and classic songs!”
Pinkfong is also the name of the South Korean company behind the video that has delighted preschoolers and driven parents mad since its version of the song hit YouTube in 2015. The video has 2.7 billion views and the song even entered the Billboard Hot 100 at #32 (and has stayed in the top 50 since).
“We are really excited to be partnering with Pinkfong to bring a live version of their viral sensation Baby Shark throughout the U.S. and Canada,” said Stephen Shaw, co-president of Round Room Live, which is helping produce and promote the tour, in a statement. “Baby Shark Live is a world-class children’s brand that transfers naturally to the live stage, and we can’t wait to delight fans with this fun and engaging concert experience.”
Salt Lake City is one of 100 cities in the US and Canada earning a visit from Baby Shark Live. In addition to the earworm that made them famous, the tour will feature some other new and classic tunes for young children.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City