Driver hits Murray City School District office
MURRAY, Utah — A vehicle has hit the Murray City School District Office as educators start returning back to school for the first day of work before the 2019-2020 school year.
District officials say the damage to the administrative offices is minimal and no one was hurt. A man in the car took off when administrators came out to help. A couple of them followed him until he disappeared into an apartment complex nearby. Police are still looking for the man, a white male in his 20’s with thinning hair and wearing a white t-shirt.
A silver SUV left at the scene had significant front end damage. A tow truck hauled it away. Damage to the building was minimal.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- Letters from surviving roommates read at church memorial service for slain University of…
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Bob McGrath, original ‘Sesame Street’ cast member, dead at 90
- Elon Musk speaks out on ‘Twitter Files’ release detailing platform’s inner…
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral