Sheriff’s Office: Skateboarder injured in crash in canyon
The Sheriff’s Office says the 19-year-old Eagle Mountain man was riding a skateboard Friday when he went into the opposite lane of travel and collided with a car rounding a curve.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, the man was believed to have broken both of his legs above the knee.
His identity wasn’t released.
The Sheriff’s Office says the car’s driver did nothing wrong and that the two people in the car weren’t injured.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- WB I-80 shut down after a crash between two semis and a Utah Highway Patrol car
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- 8-year-old boy struck by car in Riverton, suffers head injury