Police: Utah man tortured, killed kittens
Records show 27-year-old Jordan Hagen was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail Monday on suspicion of torturing a companion animal.
West Valley City Police say they received a call from Hagen’s roommate on Monday who said the suspect had “violently killed his cats.”
According to a police report Hagen told officers he got angry at one of the kittens and told his roommate he “needed to get rid of them for their safety.”
An attorney for Hagen had not been listed as of Wednesday.
Today’s Top Stories
- Schools, commute delayed because of early morning lake effect snow
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Tracking snowplows in SLC
- Snow storm brings highly dangerous avalanche conditions
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Pence says Trump was ‘wrong’ for dinner with Holocaust denier
- Native tribes of Utah are given their chance to offer historical perspectives on museum artifacts
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success