Police: Utah man tortured, killed kittens
Records show 27-year-old Jordan Hagen was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail Monday on suspicion of torturing a companion animal.
West Valley City Police say they received a call from Hagen’s roommate on Monday who said the suspect had “violently killed his cats.”
According to a police report Hagen told officers he got angry at one of the kittens and told his roommate he “needed to get rid of them for their safety.”
An attorney for Hagen had not been listed as of Wednesday.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Supreme Court widens state power over tribes. What does it mean for Utah?
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…