Constitution day observed across the nation – test your knowledge
On Sept. 17, 1787, a group of men from 13 very different states signed their names on a document that would change the course of American history: the US Constitution.
More than 200 years later, we mark that day as Constitution Day.
Constitutional knowledge: did you know?
Six men signed both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution: in alphabetical order, they are George Clymer, Benjamin Franklin, Robert Morris, George Read, Roger Sherman and James Wilson.
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- North Korea fires ballistic missile into waters off east coast of Korean peninsula
- Time Out on the Field